I believe so strongly that it is is important for you to feel comfortable with your photographer. You will want to be sure that person is somebody you can trust and get along well with. So, what do we have in common?
• I am a “right brain” person, meaning I thrive in environments where I can be creative.
• When I’m not behind my camera or editing 'til 2am, I can be found hiking with my dog, cooking, planning a trip, writing, or spending time with friends and family.
• Meeting people who are fluent in sarcasm + dry humor is one of my favorite things.
• I never drive without queueing the right playlist or podcast.
• I love lists and organization - both soothe my soul.
My business is my heart and soul. I genuinely love what I do. I have not once gone through a set of images after a session or wedding day without having that heart-tugging moment when I come across my favorite image. Most of the time, by the time I get to a couple's wedding day, they feel more like friends than clients; so, fair warning - I have definitely shed my fair share of (discreet) tears during vows.
The world is full of talented photographers. Choosing one is a challenge in and of itself; but if you’re looking for someone who will hike up a mountain with you to get your engagement photos in your favorite spot, fly across the world for your wedding, or crouch in the ocean for the right angle of you and your love combing the beach for sea glass, please reach out. I can't wait to meet you!
meet your photographer
Reynisfjara + Skógafoss, Iceland
Crown Ranges, New Zealand
Amalfi Coast, Italy
Isle of Skye, Scotland
Hatcher Pass, Alaska
My Dream Destinations:
Bob Dylan, Lord Huron, Big Wild, Billy Joel, Mandolin Orange, Noah Cyrus, Colter Wall, Caamp, John Mayer, Tyler Childers, alt-J, James Taylor, Ocie Elliot, Charlie XCX, Glass Animals, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Gregory Alan Isakov
My Favorite Music:
" 3w2's tend to be ambitious, charming, and enthusiastic in their behavior. They are driven and love to achieve. They tend to adapt their attitude to their environment, which can make them very effective communicators."
My Enneagram Numbers:
My Zodiac Sign: